Wednesday 8 August 2012

Busy day for me

Well today I had so many jobs to do but not enough time as is always the case.

One of the things I needed to get done is to make a couple of ATC's , the theme this month was pandas.  I love making atcs as they are so quick in comparison to doing a larger card and they are a brilliant way of trying out new techniques.

I suprised myself by creating not just the two required but also a couple of extras which I will give the lady who organises the swap each month.

I'm currently experimenting more using Craft Artist Proffessional, I think its great that I can design every element of a card or project without wasting ink or paper.

how cute are these little guys?
you can't quite see from this photo put the frame is raised on 3mm foam pads.




I have always loved this painting so just had to make an atc from it, I felt it was lacking in bling so I matted it on to matt silver mirri and added the faux pearls.

How cute are these little guys
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx