Tuesday 20 August 2013

Clean and simple card using delicious doodles image

Well today I got to make one of my favourite styles of card a clean and simple with lots of white space and minimal embellishments.  This is my favourite style as I post a lot of my cards and here in the uk posting bulkier items costs more now.

I have used a delicious doodle digi stamp to create the card, but as I didn't want to add any embellishments to the card I made the focal image black and white and only coloured selected areas to really make them stand out.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Artistic Impressions - Challenge 55 CAS
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - One layer cards

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Zoe! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am pleased with how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous hun, love her. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, different to what I normally do but love it xx

      Delete
  4. Love how you coloured this fantastic image and the coloured butterflies are a great contrast-thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy
    Carol (GDT Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Card such a great colour combination, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration.
    Suzy B

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx