Saturday 31 August 2013

Lovely Anonymous Stamps

Well I have finally got around to photographing some of my projects made with some fab stamps in the Anonymous Stamps range.

You can get yours here

Here are a couple of my projects to show that digital stamps don't just have to be used on cards.

I wish to enter this cushion into the following challenge

Inspire Me FridaysNo. 118 - Anything Goes!


 
And here are a couple of cards made to enter challenges using the same digi stamps.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 A Creative Romance  - Week 1 - CAS
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Card Crafter's Circle  – No. 90 - For the Boys




3 comments:

  1. I just adore that image of the flaming camper can. I cannot believe how bright and perfect it has come out on that black cushion cover.
    Good luck in your challenges :-)

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun projects! Love that flaming VW! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Creative Romance. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx