Sunday 13 October 2013

A couple of quick Clean and Simple Halloween Cards

Well as I had 10 minutes to myself I thought I would design a couple of CAS cards.

I love this style I don't know why but the white space around a really nice image appeals to me, I still find it difficult to add embellishments to cards I always worry that I am putting too many on.


 
I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges
 
 
Crafty Calendar -  October  Halloween
Less Is More  - #141   One Layer - Witches and Wizards
Pumpkin spice - #41  Pumpkins
My Sheri Crafts  -  #121 (W1 of 2)  Nighttime
Ready teddy go challenge - Autumn Colours
 


9 comments:

  1. Great witch image! You are right, it doesn't need anything else with it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards i love the teddy in the pumpkin sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Ziggy, both cards are gorgeous but your sexy witch is fantastic, great inking work and i like the stamp, good work!!!.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab witch card
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 lovely cards, Ziggy! I especially like the witch, it looks fabulous!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin bear is just so cute and a great CAS card too, thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cas look very effective

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one trendy witch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teddy! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Autumn Colours’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx