Sunday 13 October 2013

Link up for Pink Challenge blog

I was walking around blog land as you do when I stumbled across the fantastic link up for pink challenge blog.

Link up for Pink is a blog for raising awareness for Breast Cancer, this is fantastic, and it is the third year they have held this event.  The event runs from 1 October to 14 October and has many sponsors from the craft world

As I know a number of peoples lives that have been affected by breast cancer I thought I would make a couple of cards to submit.

I have used a couple of freebies that you can get from the blog, and also a gorgeous Emma Canning Flat friends digi stamp.


 

4 comments:

  1. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards!!! Love their CAS design!!!
    Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your great cards. Thanks for linking up up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog!
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for participating in our "Pink" challenge at A Creative Romance. Your card is just beautiful . I love your image and how you added the word art behind the pink ribbon... what a great sentiment- such an important cause for all of us! Good Luck and we hope you choose to come back and play with us for our next challenge, "metal" which begins in a few days! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx