Saturday 2 November 2013

Fab freebie available from Anonymous Stamps

Well here's a short but sweet post from me today.

Last night I was told about a couple of digi stamps that were going to be free, obviously I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

I thought the penguin image would make a great DL card so printed it out and set about colouring it with my promarkers I'm still trying to get to grips with them.

I then cut out the sentiment and added it along with some glitter on the stars and some cosmic shimmer dots for the snow flakes.


Not content with just colouring with my promarkers I also did a digital version


If you would like to grab your freebie why not head on over

www.anonymousstamps.blogspot.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. super card thanks for sharing hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the image is really cute.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real mixed bunchof penguins there. The image really made me smile when I saw it. I love this Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ziggy, love the cute penguins with the little snowman.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet. I love the card. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, I do love that freebie hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, popping in from the Stamping Dragons Facebook Group Blog Ladder xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx