Sunday 6 April 2014

New kits from Angie Hinksman

Well over the last week I have had the opportunity to play with some fab new digi kits from Angie Hinksman.  The two kits are called Abigail and Charlie and can be purchased from the Digi chick store.

For my first project I created a Mother's Day card for my boys for their nana.  I changed the colour of the hair and one of the tops so that they looked more like my boys 
The second card I made using a combination of both kits for their granny

I love both kits they are so versatile I feel some scrapbook pages coming up using some of the elements.

But in the meantime I have created a couple of cute treat boxes using Abigail and a bag transfer.

If you like the look of the kits pop along to the Digichick store

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx