Sunday 7 August 2016

How time flies

Well it's a sunny Sunday afternoon here in South Yorkshire (England) and I got to thinking about my little blog that I started many years ago.  I was shocked to find that it's been two years since I last posted on here.


It's funny how life passes by so quickly, and some things remain the same whilst others change dramatically.

I still love to craft and find it a great way to relax, although with the boys growing they are needing me more and so my 'me' time has reduced dramatically; but I wouldn't have it any other way, before long they are not going to want to be spending all their free time with their dear old mum.

Going forward I will be showing my makes and giving details of how I made them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so go ahead and make my day. Ziggy xxx